Thursday, March 2, 2017

Why is Target a Girls Best Friend and What Natural Producst I Picked Up Today

Can I Get an Amen for Target?

Why is Target a Girl's Best Friend and What You Need to Pick Up Today | www.dreaminginbabyblue.blogspot.com


There’s no secret that women everywhere LOVE Target. There is just something about that beautiful store that gets me all in the feels! You can literally get anything there:

·        Clothing and Accessories
·        Home Décor
·        Beauty Products
·        Personal Care Items

I took my regular (probably weekly) trip to Target to restock on some of the household hold necessities we needed and decided to write about the amazing natural products I picked up. Target haul!! I may or may not get a little too excited to walk into this store. haha

Natural Products


I have been really into natural products and trying different lines for a few years but in the last few months I just started getting serious about it. With me being pregnant, I try to be conscious of the things I use/eat because Wyatt is being exposed to them as well. It’s not just about me anymore.

Why is Target a Girl's Best Friend and What You Need to Pick Up Today | www.dreaminginbabyblue.blogspot.com
I use this as a body moisturizer


I wanted to share with you the things I’ve learned over the last few years. First, it doesn’t cost as much as I thought it would. When I heard “natural” I also heard expensive – not the case at all! Don’t get me wrong, there are some things that you have to pay a pretty penny for bit for the most part the prices are reasonable – especially if you’re shopping in Target.

Parabens = Bad


There are a few reasons I jumped on the natural bandwagon, parabens being a big one! With all the products I’ve tried and all of the research I have done has taught me that parabens are something we want to stay FAR away from. I stopped using items with parabens such as shampoos and conditioners, body wash, lotions, and facial cleansers etc. Parabens have been connected to cancer and I don’t know about you, but I’m not sad to say goodbye to something like that. Parabens are preservatives used in personal care items and have been suspected to interfere with body’s hormones. A lot of products these days are being made without parabens, both natural and synthetic lines.

Why is Target a Girl's Best Friend and What You Need to Pick Up Today | www.dreaminginbabyblue.blogspot.com
This is used with the Weleda Skin Food


Now, think about when you lather on lotion. If it’s not natural there can be some harsh chemicals used in the product and that is absorbed in your body! That is not good for your body at all but it’s done almost every day so we never think twice about it. How silly is it to eat healthy and watch what we put into our body but give me thought to what we put on our bodies? Not to mention natural products are better for the environment. Everything is natural after all!


Outside of beauty and personal care items, you can also purchase natural household cleaners and things like soap. If you have animals or little ones in the house that just gives you peace of mind that IF they get into something it isn’t harmful, just probably not tasty haha.

My Faves


So back to my trip today, some of my favorite brands are Burt’s Bee’s, Weleda and the Yes to line. I also enjoy Lush, however it is not available at Target and some of the line can get pretty expensive. I have included pics throughout this post of a few of the products I've been using over the years.


If you haven’t tried natural products I encourage you to give it a try! You will be surprised. What are you favorite natural products?

Why is Target a Girl's Best Friend and What You Need to Pick Up Today | www.dreaminginbabyblue.blogspot.com
Facial Cleansing Wipes


I hope this post was a little enlightening for you and that you'll try some natural products =)

Xo, Shavon



Sign up for our mailing list

* indicates required



                         

No comments:

Post a Comment