Saturday, March 4, 2017

What's in My Bag

What's in My Bag



Hello beauties and welcome back to my blog. Today I’m going to do a little bit different type of post. We’re going to talk about what’s in my bag! I didn’t clean it out before I grabbed it to write this post so we will see if I’ve been good about organizing it. haha

What's in My Bag -- Coach Edie 42 | www.dreaminginbabyblue.blogspot.com


The bag I am currently carrying around is the Coach Edie 42 shoulder bag. I’m not sure of the exact name of the shade but it is a gorgeous deep brown (a little darker than the image here.) I got the bag because it is large enough that it can double as a diaper bag when Wyatt is here, not to mention it is absolutely gorgeous! I’ve always been a fan of large bags. That way I can fit my life in it! =) I purchased this bag from Poshmark for a killer deal. It was in great condition and barely used by the previous owner.

What's Inside?


What's in My Bag -- Coach Edie 42 | www.dreaminginbabyblue.blogspot.com


So let’s jump right in, first thing in my bag is my Hobo wallet in the style Lauren. I LOVE this thing! I can take it out if I don’t feel like carrying my whole purse and my phone actually fits in it too. It comes in a bunch of different styles and colors but this is my first Hobo wallet and I am so infatuated with it.

What's in My Bag -- Coach Edie 42 | www.dreaminginbabyblue.blogspot.com


This wallet holds my Driver’s License, my debit cards and rewards cards (Matt and I have one credit card that we use seldom – trying to pay off debt!) It also holds my check book and my ring cleaning slip. I’ve gotta get that done and inspected every 6 months. One of the many things I love about this wallet is that it holds my cash without having to fold or force it. It’s so easy to look through and extremely functional.

What's in My Bag -- Coach Edie 42 | www.dreaminginbabyblue.blogspot.com

What's in My Bag -- Coach Edie 42 | www.dreaminginbabyblue.blogspot.com


My tablet is also in here. I often take this with me so I can get work done while I’m out and about. It has a keyboard case so it’s easier to get stuff done then the screen keyboard. Also with the baby shower right around the corner, it’s nice to be able to see the ideas larger than on my phone. I also have my iPhone in here. I have the iPhone 6, I keep debating if I want to go to the 7 plus or stick with the 6.

What's in My Bag -- Coach Edie 42 | www.dreaminginbabyblue.blogspot.com


Then the last few random things I have in here are gum, my chapstick, a small makeup bag in case I want to touch up or add a little more for night time, and two pens in the zipper. My personal sized filofax planner (I'll be doing a post about this soon), my keys, sunnies and headphones.


I must say I’m pretty proud of myself because my bag was nice and clean!!


So, I wanna know; what kind of bag are you carrying? Is it big or small? And is your bag typically organized or does it house everything?


Xo, Shavon





Sign up for our mailing list

* indicates required




                         

8 comments:

  1. My poor bag turns into a dumping ground! I have one big bag that I use throughout the week for work and my wristlet.

    The large bag has my planner, phone, and magazines I may read at lunch. Somehow that poor bag and my wristlet end up full of junk atthe end of the week. I've got to do better! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be so hard to keep them organized! I am actually impressed mine is as clean as it was when I sat down to right the blog haha. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Your bag is so much cleaner than mine ever could be. I always have a million things in it. For example right now I have my DSLR, a journal, my planner, my wallet, some trash, pens, and my phone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha some trash, I love it! Usually there is an endless stack of receipts in my bag but I think because my bag and wallet are fairly new they have managed to stay clean. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing! My bag is so messy. I need to clean mine out and make it look like yours :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it! Do it while watching TV and it wont feel like such a chore haha. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. I love your bag, and yes, totally the right size! I also love your keyboard case! Such a great idea that I keep forgetting to look into!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Check on Amazon for the cases :) They are very reasonably priced

      Delete