Welcome back to my blog beauties!! I don't know about you guys but I HATE cooking. Don't get me wrong, I love to eat but I hate the whole cooking and cleaning process haha.
So, today I am sharing with you one of my new finds from Damn Delicious. I recently made it and it was super easy! Did I mention delicious as well? I am always looking for new recipes that are simple and that my husband loves, he can be a little picky sometimes and he eats a lot! One thing I love about this recipe is it literally takes a few minutes to prep and 8 hours later you have a delicious dinner (and amazing spelling house.) You can certainly use bone in chicken thighs or whatever part of the chicken you like. Just make it your own!
Click here to download this recipe.
· 4 skinless chicken breasts
· 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
· 16 ounces baby carrots
· 16 ounces green beans, trimmed
· 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
FOR THE SAUCE
· 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
· 1/2 cup honey
· 1/4 cup ketchup
· 2 teaspoon fresh garlic
· 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
· 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In a large bowl combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic , red pepper flakes and pepper.
2. Place chicken breasts, potatoes, carrots and soy sauce mixture into slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours, basting every hour. Add green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
3. Serve chicken immediately with potatoes, carrots, and green beans, garnished with parsley if desired.
I would love to hear how you love this recipe!! Also, feel free to share any of your simple and yummy recipes! I am always looking for more foods to try.